Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No more.

I just read this article about quiting you job. Seth Godin says we should quit more often. That we should not be as forgiving as we are to our work.

So... I've resigned from my startup.. to do..... I don't know.. we'll see.. :-)
It might end up as a sabbatical.. I'm hoping something more.

I came to California to learn more about startups and entrepreneurism.
I've engrossed myself in the tech scene and tried to learn as much as possible about being an entrepreneur and startups.

Unfortunately, you don't really experience anything unless you DO. Unless your a founder, you don't really experience the no-win problems that they face.

I follow this twitter.. recently it had a great tweet:

“Do or do not... there is no try.” ~Yoda



Paul Graham says 'Starting a company is like jumping off a cliff and trying to build an airplane on the way down.'

Time to jump.. The direction is clear.

No comments: